Thursday, December 02, 2010

Help Portrait | 12.4.2010

Friends & PHOTOGS:

I just wanted to post on here to remind (as well as introduce to those of you who don't know) that the incredibly inspiring, moving "Help Portrait" -- a worldwide movement of photographer's, is this Saturday, December 4th, and I hope many of you will be doing this with me. It's a worldwide effort to help just one person or even a family in need, by doing what we love -- taking a photo.

What you'll need:
A camera.
Your time.
The Motivation to help someone (or even a family) in need.

I will keep this post short, but encourage all of you to step outside of the box & do this as well as share the message to every photog. as well as the vid.

The website is here (a project started by the very well known photographer, Jeremy Cowart)

And the video of what it is, what to do & how to do it, is here:

Ashley | Bottle Bell

2 comments:

Terry R said...

Definitely doing this! Already on the date book! Thanks for posting, Ash :) :)

Yolanda Barker said...

Ashley, I just discovered your blog. I wouldnt say this lightly - your photography is exceptional. It's so visceral. I love it. Definitely following you and looking forward to seeing more of your work :)

If you feel like browsing blogs, do check out mine. I'm a documentary film maker and I blog about what I find interesting, and inspiring. I think you might like it.

http://barkersbite.blogspot.com

Peace,

Yola