Monday, September 21, 2009

Summer's ending...It's official...which means...????

.....MY YEARLY FINE-ART PRINT SALE IS ON!

(please click poster below to see it large ;)






Today is the beginning of my yearly FINE ART PRINT SALE <----- oh...... yah....... ;p I have seen these all printed and VERY LARGE. THEY.ARE.AMAZING. I strive, continually, to create works that are both inspiring, and unique conceptual pieces. I hope in viewing them you will find something that inspires you.

These make great holidays stocking stuffers, bday gifts, and my personal favorite: inspirations for the office wall. I've had an amazing summer, and for those who follow me a little closer, my health improved immensely which I am sooo grateful for.

All available works are on my website, and can be viewed rather LARGE (if you take advantage of my galleries' FULL SCREEN mode) but just for this post, I've put together a little preview via the featured poster...

Please inquire via flickrmail, or email me directly at:
info@bottlebellphotography.com

All my work come signed on Fine Art Lustre Paper.
I accept almost all forms of payment, including PayPal.

And remember, this is the cheapest these ever get ;)

-miss ash xx

Sale Runs now Through September 30th, 2009 at 11:59 p.m. (pacific coast time ;)

ps. Feel free to REPOST, RETWEET, BLOG, EMAIL, OR BULLETIN THIS. I'd appreciate the help. Hope the last few glimmers of summer are shining purposefully on you. It's been such a gorgeous season. I'm grateful I was able to get back to doing what I love best after last seasons hiatus.

No comments: