Friday, September 25, 2009

SNEAK PEAKS!

Hey all!

Just a quick post...

Since the beginning of May, it's been non-stop as far as shoots go, and I have soooo much to catch up on, and so much editing to do. I am mid edit on about 20 things, but I thought it would be fun to post some sneak peaks that I have yet to post (officially). Below are a just a few (very low quality) screenshots (cropped and wayyy zoomed in) from the last few shoots on location - (taken with a camera phone while editing)

I will save the high quality, full size versions for when they are finished. I have yet to name these particular pieces, but one was shot in a bog, and the other in a beautiful private orchard. This season has been amazing, and I truly hope Autumn will be patient with its leaves falling, so that I can use it as a backdrop for a while as well...

Hope you enjoy them!

Ash xx












No comments: